Tuesday 21 October 2014

Back to Basics....

Hi folks.. One of this week’s lessons here at Pinnacles is taking us all back to basics.. I say "one" of the lessons, as we have 9 lessons running this week, covering 3 different topics and techniques! Jeeze!!!

So, our back to basics is all about matt and layering... I think we are all a little bit guilty of sticking to our normal style of matt and layering, me included!!

For me, I prefer a traditional "proportionate" style where all the layers are pretty much the same distance apart...
But, every now and then I feel the need to ring the changes just a little bit and trying something a little bit different!!

Disproportionate Matt & Layering,

Slightly to one side

or even on the wonk!! Not it's technical term, but I think you catch my drift?

As you can no doubt see, all pretty much the same design, but completely different in their own right!!!
Go on, be brave and change things up a bit on your next project!!
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

Tonic Studios - 644e Wreath Bauble
Sizzix - Holiday Greens (658759)





1 comment:

  1. All very pretty Andy. Very effective colour combo.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete