Monday 21 October 2013

I somehow seem to...

...have made Steampunk "perdy", totally unintentional as I'm use to throwing lots of Ink and grunge at a project like this! But, it chose its own direction and I'm pretty happy with the results, even if it wasn't where I thought I'd be going with it!!

I've known that Cheery Lynn were releasing a selection of new dies to their Steampunk range for a while now, it was just a case of being patient until they arrived!!

I've used the smaller heart from the Hearts n Gears Die Set B378, cut out on a thin Gold Metal and sanded back to reveal the Silver core.

For the background, I embossed a "Special Touch" Mask (Mechanical) through the Big Shot Machine, adding a light coat of Rich Cocoa Memento Ink to highlight the embossing.

The Branches, for the Baubles to hang from, were cut form one of the new Spellbinders D-Lite Dies (S2-048 Sprigs).

The sentiment was a "Freebie" (gotta love a freebie) from Issue 60 of Creative Cardmaking Magazine, stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and Die cut with Spellbinders Cogs Die (S4-386).

Right, off to play with some of the other Steampunk Dies in the set, hopefully, this time I'll be able to "Butch" them up a bit more!!
Thanks for checking us out. See you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Andy - what a stunning card.

    Who says Steampunk can't be 'perdy'.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete