Tuesday 23 July 2013

Finally.....

....after almost a Month.. I have finally found the time to blog..... Apologies, but with one thing and another Blog time has gotten away with me yet again! But hopefully, today's posting will make up for it!!?
Have you been watching C&C and seen all the new Spellbinders goodies?? I've got my eye on a few of them! But, in the meantime I will just have to settle down and play with the ones which have already arrived here at Pinnacles...

And play I have!! Just blooming love this 3D Wreath Embossing Folder... So much so, I have made the same project 6 times, but in different colour ways.. And what do you know, that's 6 Blog Post's worth. So that should see us well into the middle of next week!! So no excuses for not posting eh!??
Anyway, it's good to be back. See you soon. Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Having seen this in the shop, it really is fabulous.
    No I haven't played with my embossing folder yet - that's the next thing on the list to do.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete