Friday 7 June 2013

Happy Anniversary #2

Hi Folks.. Told you they come thick and fast!! Yesterday was Joanne & Paul's Anniversary.. And today is Mum & Dad's 44th Wedding Anniversary.. Now, apparently, the theme for a 44th Wedding Anniversary is... Gourmet or Groceries!! So that's a trip to Waitrose then!!
I was hoping yesterday that inspiration would hit me to get their card done, but I was distracted with my Melt Pot all day and got nothing done, apart from a bit of "play time".. Fortunately I was able to go to my stand by pile of cards,

and this is the one I have chosen for them! Not it's intended use, but I think it fits the bill!!!
Thanks for checking us out. See you soon.
Andy.

Spellbinders Die Fancy Lattice (S5-152), Detailed Scallop Rectangles (S6-004)
8" x 8" Embossing Folder - Chantilly Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment