Tuesday 30 April 2013

One for the Boy's...


Hi everyone... I hope you all had a good weekend? I know I did! It was great to see so many eager and enthusiastic "Pan's Fan's" at our Demo on Saturday!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed putting it on for you..?? Just sorting out a date for our next one..So, watch this space...
As I'm all "panned" out for the moment, a little bit of a change for today's project..
I know Father's Day isn't for several weeks yet, but I was asked on Saturday to do some more masculine projects as I think we all struggle with ideas for the guys!! So I thought I'd get ahead of the game with today's offering!! It's "very simple" in its make up, but don't you find that that can be the most effective sometimes??
On a completely different subject..

National Scrapbooking Day is Saturday 04th May 2013. To celebrate and also to make some much needed room for some faberoonie new paper lines, here at Pinnacles we are having a 40% Sale on all of our A4, 12"x12", 8"x8" & 6"x6" Single Sheets and Stacks of Paper & Card.. (Excludes papers in the current Do Crafts May/June 2013 Promotion and already RTC Products).
Pinnacle Crafts Club Members are able to add their standard discount onto these items, making them HALF PRICE!!! A great time to stock up me thinks.... The SALE starts on Saturday 04th thru Sunday 05th and continues Bank Holiday Monday 06th May 2013 (YES, we are open BH Monday!)...
That's all for now folks!! Thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy.

Spellbinders Dies:
S5-164 Grateful Lattice
S6-004 5x7 Detailed Scallops

Memento Ink:
Nautical Blue

Stamps:
Images from FREE set of Stamps with current issue of Creative Stamping Magazine..

No comments:

Post a Comment