Tuesday 23 April 2013

and, I'm back....


Hi folks.. Well, it's been a while since my last post!! Truth is, I took myself off on a last minute, unplanned little break to the Canary Islands... and didn't have time before I flew off to schedule any posts!! But I'm back now and its heads down making samples for our Pan Pastels Demo Day on Saturday... It's come round quickly hasn't it!?
Today's project I sort of had half finished before I went! Well, I had done the Pan Pastelling and Stamping!
It never ceases to amaze me how much happens in Pinnacles in a week.. Being away for only a short few days and I come back to boxes and boxes of new goodies that, initially I need to find space for on our shelves, with the odd few (more than the odd few if truth be told) finding their way onto my desk for me to "play" with!! So, with inspiration from a new Embossing Folder I was able to finish this little project off... It's kinda quirky in style for me, but it has the look and feel off brickwork or maybe a window, and with the House image in the middle I think it would make a pretty neat New Home or Moving House card?? Anyway, there's lots of "technique" involved in the Pan Pastelling and Stamping part of this project which I will be sharing with those who are able to pop along on Saturday... All I can say is "bring a pen and lots of paper" for taking notes...
Thanks for checking us out and see you soon..
Andy.

Memento: Tuxedo Black
Pan Pastels: 280.3 Orange Shade, 680.3 Bright Yellow Green Shade
Stamps: StampScapes, 147F Lakside Cabin (Nature Set #6)
Die: Spellbinders A2 Filigree (S5-177)
Embossing: 6"x6" Lattice EF6-LATT

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour combo Andy, it looks so clean and fresh.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete