Tuesday 26 March 2013

Well....

....It's been a while since my last post! No excuses, just been a tad busy with one thing and another and not really had much time to make and therefore share anything of value with you. Until now that is! As it's coming up to Club Members Weekend, it's delivery heaven here at Pinnacles, or is that delivery nightmare! Nah, it's always heaven when new goodies arrive! Apart from all of the new Spellbinders, Memory Box Dies, Pan Pastels, Papers etc I must admit I'm rather over the moon that our Stampscape Stamps have arrived from the States.... I've had the same set to play with for the past 3 Months and I just never get tired of the results they create but I'm just itching to get my hands on some of the new ones to play with... I know what I’ll be doing for the foreseeable future!! Look forward to seeing you at Club Members Weekend this weekend if you are coming along. The fun, (ciaos) starts Good Friday at 9am and we're open all over the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend, Good Friday 9am - 5pm, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Eater Monday 10am - 5pm, so there's plenty of time for all of you Pinnacle Crafters to grab your bargains.. Thanks for checking us out, see you soon. Andy..

1 comment:

  1. Another amazing card Andy.

    Gosh it looks like this weekend is going to be expensive - me thinks it's gonna be beans on toast for the whole of April LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete