Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pretty in Pink, Poinsettia...

Hi gang.. Hands up who was expecting SNOW this morning then?! Yup, neither was I... It’s all gone now though so we can all return to normal!! I'm still churning out my "special" cards at the moment! Are you getting bored with them yet? Cos I'm not, it's been a real eye opener to see the difference just changing the colour combination makes to each project...
So here we are with today’s little offering.. It’s the same layout as my last post, but this time in Pink and Cream... Still got that same old dilemma though! Horizontal
or vertical!! Thanks for checking us out, see you soon. Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Andy and it just goes to show how by changing the colour scheme on something you can make it look so different.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete