Tuesday 2 October 2012

A Date for your Diary.....

Hi guys.. I hope that you had a good weekend? We certainly did here at Pinnacles.. Just on a come down after a rather busy few days with Club Members Weekend. To be honest, I was hoping that the Sunday would be a much quieter and sedate affair than the Friday and Saturday as I was nursing a bit of a Birthday Party hangover! Hey ho!! It did make the day go by much quicker than I expected.. Thanks to everyone who came along. Hope you enjoy your new goodies!! As it was busier than I had expected, I didn't have much time to get any crafting done! So, today I have nothing, nada, niente, Rien, Ingenting, Niets to share with you I'm afraid! :0( But don't worry your little selves. I'll be back later in the week when I have finally caught up with myself.. In the meantime, I will leave you with this little tid bit...
Look who's coming to visit us here at Pinnacles on the 27th October... None other than Andy Skinner himself... The guy's crafting talent knows no bounds.. So don't forget to make a date in your diary and come along to our FREE Demonstration day... See you then, if not before that is!! Andy....

1 comment:

  1. Hope the head is feeling better Andy.

    Can't wait for the demo-day...those projects look really interesting.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete