Saturday 29 September 2012

Cream & Chocolate... mmmmm

Hi Blogland. Today’s project is a little play on Tuesday’s card. I.E, using the same Dies, but in a different colour way..
I'm very much into Chocolate & Cream at the moment! Yum!! The process for the project is pretty much the same as the original.
Faux Emboss/Cut the Largest Die from the Spellbinders Floral Ovals Set (S4-356). You can find the instructions on how to do this here. Once the image had been embossed in to my card stock, I also cut out an aperture in the middle using the largest shape from the Spellbinders Die Petite Ovals Large (S4-138).
To add a little more interest, and depth, I lined up my image onto another piece of card stock, placed the next sized Oval die through the original cut and ran it through my machine to cut a slightly smaller aperture.
This in turn was matt and layered onto another piece of card to which I had already stamped my sentiment. To add another element of interest, I cut out the Yvonne Creations Christmas Flower Die
and the Marianne Designs Creatables Skates (LR0247)
both in the same Cream coloured card stock.
And applied them to the project.
The project was then completed with a nice Chocolate Box bow... Thanks for checking us out and have a great weekend.. See you soon. Andy.

2 comments:

  1. Whilst I loved the blue version, I think this has to be my favourite and having seen it irl I think it looks stunning.

    Beautiful card Andy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete