Wednesday 29 August 2012

Now, I'm not a big fan of....

"Novelty" type cards.. But occassionally I let my inner child take control and just see what it comes up with... In my last couple of posts I have shared with you a few stamping techniques using the Spellbinders 2012 Heirloom Ornament, in, perhaps it's more traditional context.. Today, we have something slightly different, but still using some stamping and inking techniques which I will be sharing on Saturday at our 9th Birthday Stamping and Inking Demo Day...
So, is it a Bauble?
or a Fish?
or a Venetian Mask?
You decide... Oh, and one last thing for today.....
Good Luck Team GB!!!! Thanks for checking us out, see you soon. Andy

1 comment:

  1. What a great use of the dies and it is lovely to see them from different ways of use.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete