Monday 23 July 2012

Sunshine on a.....

Well, "SUNNY day" actually.. Hi guy's.. That was not the original title for today's post.. But, for most of us here in the south of the UK, its ganna be "Scorchio" for the next few days.. See, I did put a little sunshine in my suitcase and brought it all the way home with me....
So, here is today's little offering.. A nice little project for any of your friends who really brighten up your day, just for being who they are!! I have several "nut, nut" friends who, if they weren’t who they were then they probably wouldn't be half as much fun!! It's been absolutely ages since I have done a little bit of colouring in.. I guess it's weird how we all go through stages of "milking" a particular crafting technique until something else comes along to attract our attention and then we move on.. I suppose that's what makes the crafting world go around and also why we all love it sooooo much.. You just can't get bored with it!!!
So, here is my first image.. Coloured in using my wonderful Copic pens and then glazed with Glossy Accents.
Once the image had dried, I trimmed it to size and then mounted it on to a piece of card stock which had been cut out using the Personal Impressions/Spellbinders Die; Reversed Scallop Rectangles (CPI-004).
This, in turn was mounted onto my prepared base card
and the project was finished off with a "rather apt" sentiment.... Right, a few bit's and bob's to finish off this morning for Club Members Weekend, which starts this Friday BTW, and then the rest of the day is all mine... It's too nice to be inside; some alfresco crafting may be... We'll see.. Enjoy your day whatever you're up to. Thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy.

1 comment:

  1. What a 'quacker' of a card...okay...groan!!!...but someone had to do it LOL

    Fab card Andy - hope you get to have some fun in the sun with Holly this week.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete