Tuesday 1 December 2009

Blog Candy Winner..

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry but no project to share with you today.. I've just had one of the busiest weekends of my life and have had no time at all to be creative.. I promise to share something with you all soon though...
I did however remember that it is the 1st of the Month... Yay only 24 days til Chrimbo... So as it is the 1st that can only mean one thing.. Yep Blog Candy...And the winner chosen at random is.... Lucy Titford.. Well done Lucy.. Now I know you are sunning yourself in Florida at the moment so when you come back we'll have your goodies waiting for you in the shop.. Enjoy!!

Thanks for checking us out..
See you soon
Pinnacles..

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lucy, what a lovely surprise to come back to after the holiday.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lucy,hope you enjoy them as much as I did last month. Becky-Bex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you very much, what a lovely surprise. Should I tell you I'm basking in 75 degree sunshine and chilling in the pool? No, probably best not! See you (too) soon....

    ReplyDelete